PSU Lioness's Note:
From Betty Crocker's "Money Saving Meals" cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat gas or charcoal grill.
- 2In a small bowl, mix chili powder, brown sugar, lime peel, salt, garlic powder and ground red pepper.
- 3Rub both sides of chicken with oil, then with spice mixture.
- 4Place chicken on grill over Medium heat.
- 5Cover grill; cook 10-15 minutes, turning once or twice, until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lime and Chili Rubbed Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 167.7
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 450.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 25.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: