Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Betty Crocker's "Money Saving Meals" cookbook.
Make and share this Lime and Chili Rubbed Chicken Breasts recipe from Food.com.
- Heat gas or charcoal grill.
- In a small bowl, mix chili powder, brown sugar, lime peel, salt, garlic powder and ground red pepper.
- Rub both sides of chicken with oil, then with spice mixture.
- Place chicken on grill over Medium heat.
- Cover grill; cook 10-15 minutes, turning once or twice, until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut.