Simply delicious summery noodle salad. Prep time does not include marinating.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lime rind
- 2 tablespoons lemongrass, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 150 g dried thin rice noodles
- 1 lebanese cucumber, seeded and finely sliced
- 1 red pepper, finely sliced
- 1Thinly slice the chicken breasts.
- 2Combine the lime rind, lemon grass, ginger and garlic in a bowl.
- 3Add the chicken and mix well so that the chicken is coated.
- 4Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- 5Cook chicken, in batches, in a pan or on the grill until browned and cooked through.
- 6Place the noodles in a large bowl and cover them with boiling water.
- 7Let them soak until the noodles are just tender then drain immediately, this should only take a couple of minutes.
- 8Combine all of the dressing ingredients in a jar and shake well.
- 9Combine chicken with the noodles, red pepper, cucumber and dressing in a large bowl and toss together to combine and coat in dressing.
- 10Serve garnished with fresh cilantro leaves if you desire.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lime and Chicken Noodle Salad
Serving Size: 1 (282 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 370.1
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 91.6 mg
- Sodium 530.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 38.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweet chili sauce