Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr 5 mins
The recipe's from my Mom, who got it from a newspaper, who got it from the Mother Wonderful's Cheesecake cookbook. It it the best cheesecake you'll ever eat. Watch out; people will insist you make it for every special occasion. Requires a 10" spring form pan.
- Press ground Graham Cracker crumbs into bottom of a 10" spring form pan and a 1/3 of the way up the sides.
- In blender, cream the cream cheese and sugar on low.
- Add pinch of salt and lime juice, blend.
- Add eggs, one at a time, on low, to prevent to much air from getting into batter.
- Pour into crust.
- Place into pre-heated, 350 degree oven for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Mix sour cream, sugar and almond extract, and add to top of cake after 10 minutes has passed.
- Place in oven for 10 more minutes.
- Remove from oven and immediately place in the refrigerator to prevent cracking.