This is from a cookbook called Mexican - Healthy Ways with a Favorite Cuisine.
Make and share this Lime Agua Fresca recipe from Food.com.
- Pour water into a large pitcher, add sugar and stir until all the sugar has dissolved. Chill for at least one hour.
- Using a zester or grater, remove the zest from all the limes, making sure to only get the colored zest and not the pith.
- Squeeze the juice from the limes and add to the sugar water, along with the zest.
- Stir well and chill until needed.
- Serve over ice in a tall glass.
- Garnish with lime slices.