Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is from a cookbook called Mexican - Healthy Ways with a Favorite Cuisine.
Make and share this Lime Agua Fresca recipe from Food.com.
- Pour water into a large pitcher, add sugar and stir until all the sugar has dissolved. Chill for at least one hour.
- Using a zester or grater, remove the zest from all the limes, making sure to only get the colored zest and not the pith.
- Squeeze the juice from the limes and add to the sugar water, along with the zest.
- Stir well and chill until needed.
- Serve over ice in a tall glass.
- Garnish with lime slices.
Refreshing! Made using Splenda and it was great. Was so refreshing on a hot day and a great complement to our meal. Thanks so much for the post.
Very refreshing drink. Enjoyed by all on a warm day. Made for ZWT 5, Sultans of Spice.
This is one very refreshing beverage. But that not the best of it. We started making cocktails using this as the base and adding coconut rum. Very Nice!! I will be making this again and real soon. Made for ZWT5 Dining Daredevils.