- 1 (15 ounce) can lima beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 -3 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
Directions See How It's Made
- Add first 7 ingredients to a food processor; process until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides.
- Add in chives, parsley, and dill; process until combined.
- Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 2-cup bowl lined with plastic wrap; cover and chill 8 hours.
- Unmold pate; discarding plastic wrap; place on a serving dish.