Barb in WNY's Note:
A good summer main dish salad with some bread and a fresh fruit dessert.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut zucchini in half lengthwise, and then into strips.
- 2Repeat with the carrots.
- 3Steam carrots 5 to 7 minutes.
- 4Add zucchini and steam an additional 5 to 7 minutes.
- 5Add Lima beans and continue steaming until all vegetables are crisp-tender, transferring to a colander as they are cooked and holding under cold water until cool to touch.
- 6Transfer to a salad bowl and chill.
- 7Combine yogurt, oil and lemon juice, salt and pepper and blend well.
- 8Cover and chill thoroughly.
- 9When ready to serve, add cheese to vegetables and toss lightly.
- 10Spoon yogurt mixture over and garnish with parsley.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lima Bean, Carrots and Zucchini Salad With Feta Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (346 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 314.6
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 48.0 mg
- Sodium 622.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 15.9 g