Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
A good summer main dish salad with some bread and a fresh fruit dessert.
Make and share this Lima Bean, Carrots and Zucchini Salad With Feta Cheese recipe from Food.com.
- Cut zucchini in half lengthwise, and then into strips.
- Repeat with the carrots.
- Steam carrots 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add zucchini and steam an additional 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add Lima beans and continue steaming until all vegetables are crisp-tender, transferring to a colander as they are cooked and holding under cold water until cool to touch.
- Transfer to a salad bowl and chill.
- Combine yogurt, oil and lemon juice, salt and pepper and blend well.
- Cover and chill thoroughly.
- When ready to serve, add cheese to vegetables and toss lightly.
- Spoon yogurt mixture over and garnish with parsley.