Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Lima beans, rice, pepperoni, cheese good comfort food.You can make a meal of this or use it as a side. Chorizo would be great in this as well.
- Spray a casserole pan with olive oil.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Saute pepperoni garlic and onions till translucent add sugar till melt.
- Add beans and cheese mix together.
- season with hot sauce, salt and pepper.
- Toss into prepared dish.
- Dot with butter, cover and bake 30 minutes.
I loved this casserole with it's unusual flavor combinations. DH didn't, but we're ignoring him for the moment! (He has veggie issues.) Next time I would probably cut the brown sugar in half, but otherwise just right.