Lima Bean and Corn Casserole
- Cook lima beans and corn together, following package directions.
- Make sauce by melting margarine in sauce pan and adding the chopped spring onions.
- Blend in the flour, milk, salt and one cup of grated cheese.
- Cook until the sauce begins to thicken; add pimento and water chestnuts.
- Layer vegetables and sauce in greased 1 1/2 quart casserole dish, beginning with vegetables and ending with layer of sauce.
- Top with 1/2 cup grated cheese and bread crumbs or crushed potato chips, your preferance.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until topping is golden brown and casserole is bubbly around the edges.