Prep 15 mins
Cook 13 mins
I made this for my daughter's class as a last minute snack day fix. I wanted my Granma’s receipt but this had to do, and it did. Wonderful as a breakfast treat too.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box spice cake mix
- 1 (14 ounce) can fat-free condensed milk
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin (unseasoned)
- 1 egg
- 1 cup raisins
- Preheat oven as per box instructions.
- Pour boxed cake mix into a large bowl.
- Add eggs and oil in the amounts shown on the box.
- Mix well.
- Blend in pumpkin and condensed milk.
- Pour into baking pan or cup cake liners.
- Bake for 13 minutes.
The 13 min cook time is in regards to one cake or one batch of muffins. It will take longer if you make muffins as you cannot bake them all at the same time, sorry for the inconvinience this may have caused. :) Ang