Recipe by FLUFFSTER
Here's an easy, tasty, go-to dessert for the diet conscious,brought to you by Lillie Ross, of the "Souper Diet" fame. When you tie easy and better for you together, then throw in tasty, you have winner! Times will depend upon the amount of time the cake will bake, which will be on the cake mix box, so the time I've quoted below is a guesstimation.
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) angel food cake mix
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chocolate syrup
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine flour packet from cake mix and unsweetened cocoa.
- Stir well with a wire whisk.
- Prepare cake accordingly to pkg. directions; fold chocolate flavoring into the batter.
- Bake accordingly to directions, using angel food cake pan.
- Sprinkle cooled cake with powdered sugar; garnish with strawberries, if desired.
- Weight Watcher points:2.