This is from Saveur Magazine December 2005 and is different than the recipes already posted. It is the recipe I used to make during the Peter Pan's administration.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 18 1/2 ounces yellow cake mix
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup Galliano
- 1/4 cup vodka
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease and flour bundt pan, I use Bakers Joy.
- 3Put cake mix, oil, eggs, Galliano, Vodka, pudding mix, and orange juice in a large bowl.
- 4Beat with an electric mix on medium speed until well mixed.
- 5Pour batter into prepared pan.
- 6Bake until golden brown and toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out clean.
- 7About 45-50 minutes.
- 8Cool in pan on rack for 10 minutes.
- 9Invert onto serving plate.
- 11Put confectioners sugar, orange juice, liquer, and vodka in a small bowl and stir until smooth.
- 12Pour over still warm cakie.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lillian Boga's Harvey Wallbanger Bundt Cake
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 693.2
- Calories from Fat 337
- Total Fat 37.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 107.0 mg
- Sodium 639.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 80.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 56.5 g
- Protein 6.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: