Recipe by mandabears
This is from Saveur Magazine December 2005 and is different than the recipes already posted. It is the recipe I used to make during the Peter Pan's administration.
Top Review by Beth A.
I've had this same recipe for over 20 years! I can't tell you exactly where I got it from, but this makes the most moist delicious cake you would ever want. Thank you for posting this here.
- 18 1⁄2 ounces yellow cake mix
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup Galliano
- 1⁄4 cup vodka
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 3⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar, sifted
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 tablespoon Galliano
- 1 teaspoon vodka
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour bundt pan, I use Bakers Joy.
- Put cake mix, oil, eggs, Galliano, Vodka, pudding mix, and orange juice in a large bowl.
- Beat with an electric mix on medium speed until well mixed.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake until golden brown and toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out clean.
- About 45-50 minutes.
- Cool in pan on rack for 10 minutes.
- Invert onto serving plate.
- Put confectioners sugar, orange juice, liquer, and vodka in a small bowl and stir until smooth.
- Pour over still warm cakie.