Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I got this recipe from a co-worker. I typically prefer red enchiladas, but this recipe is really good and super easy. You can even add boiled shredded chicken if that's your thing. I hope you enjoy!!!
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 4 (4 ounce) cans diced green chilies (I prefer hot)
- 1 tablespoon Mrs Dash's extra spicy seasoning
- 1 lb Mexican blend cheese (munster cheese works well too)
- 8 corn tortillas
- Mix soups, grilled chilles and Mrs. Dash in pot over medium heat. Mix well.
- Tear torillas into quarter pieces.
- In a 9x13 dish layer tortillas, soup and chesse.
- Bake in oven at 300 degrees for 20 minutes.