Recipe by marisk
I haven't tried this yet...posting so I don't lose this recipe. This recipe is shared by our Hawaiian Electric Company. The times are estimates.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup frozen lilikoi juice, thawed
- 1 cup heavy cream
- mixed fruit (like mango, banana, melons, kiwi, strawberries and blueberries)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut assorted fruit Into a 6 fruit bowls (or mix in medium bowl). Set aside.
- In a large bowl of an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Add lilikoi juice and beat until smooth and creamy, chill for 20 minutes.
- In a small bowl of an electric mixer, beat cream, add remaining 1/4 cup sugar. Beat until stiff peaks form. Fold into lilikoi mixture.
- Spoon mixture over fruit.