Recipe by Ambervim
It makes a VERY delicate drink. I would not waste it by mixing with other things, just enjoy. This will make enough to enjoy and give some as gifts. If you want less, just scale the recipe.
- 1005.50 ml vodka
- 2011.01 ml water
- 1537.83 ml sugar
- 532.32 ml passion fruit (seeds removed via sieve)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place half of the vodka with the passion fruit.
- Set it aside for 15 days.
- After 15 days dissolve sugar in water.
- Combine with the passion fruit mixture and add the remaining vodka.
- Set it aside for another 15 days.
- Set aside time is not included.