1/1 Photo of Lilikoi Liqueur (Passion Fruit)
It makes a VERY delicate drink. I would not waste it by mixing with other things, just enjoy. This will make enough to enjoy and give some as gifts. If you want less, just scale the recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place half of the vodka with the passion fruit.
- 2Set it aside for 15 days.
- 3After 15 days dissolve sugar in water.
- 4Combine with the passion fruit mixture and add the remaining vodka.
- 5Set it aside for another 15 days.
- 7Set aside time is not included.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lilikoi Liqueur (Passion Fruit)
Serving Size: 1 (4790 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1545.9
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 46.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 284.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.0 g
- Sugars 271.3 g
- Protein 2.3 g