1/1 Photo of Lilikoi Butter - Passion Fruit
From Nita at Lucky Farm B and B on Kona Coast of the Big Island where I stayed. This same recipe can be done with mango puree and a little lime juice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter over medium heat.
- 2Mix eggs, suar and juice in a bowl.
- 3While stirring constantly, slowly add mix to melted butter and bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat. Use only medium heat so eggs don't coddle.
- 4Cook 10-15 minutes to desired consistency.
- 5Jar and refrigerate. OR use standard canning methods.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lilikoi Butter - Passion Fruit
Serving Size: 1 (1113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1678.0
- Calories from Fat 399
- Total Fat 44.4 g
- Saturated Fat 25.8 g
- Cholesterol 395.1 mg
- Sodium 440.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 320.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 319.6 g
- Protein 10.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: