Recipe by Ambervim
From Nita at Lucky Farm B and B on Kona Coast of the Big Island where I stayed. This same recipe can be done with mango puree and a little lime juice.
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter over medium heat.
- Mix eggs, suar and juice in a bowl.
- While stirring constantly, slowly add mix to melted butter and bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat. Use only medium heat so eggs don't coddle.
- Cook 10-15 minutes to desired consistency.
- Jar and refrigerate. OR use standard canning methods.