Recipe by tomoko matsunaga
This is the avocado recipe for people who HATE avocado! lol One day my best friend from Mozambique made this and I'm not real fond of avocado but except this recipe! Even my other friend who has never tried avocado before loved it! It may not look attractive but tastes GREAT!
Top Review by Teenah
Weird sounding... but strangely delicious!!!! I'm looking for much healthier deserts because I HAVE TO :( Subtituted the sugar with slenda and can't wait to share it at work. Thank you!
- 5 avocados
- 3 -4 bananas, cut into small pieces (it depends on how sweet the bananas are)
- 4 -5 tablespoons sugar
- 2 lemons, cut into half
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the avocados into half and remove the skin and seed.
- In a bowl, put the avocados and bananas and mash them up (but not too much).
- Add sugar and squeeze the lemon juice.
- Mix well.
- Taste it, and add extra sugar or lemon juice if it's necessary.
- Chill in a fridge for about 15-20 minutes (until it's get cold).