Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A great bubble bath that is wonderfully scented and softens the skin.
Make and share this Lilac Bubble Bath recipe from Food.com.
- 4 cups distilled water
- 4 ounces castille bath soap (humectant - grated or flaked, you can also use 1 cup unscented shampoo as an alternative to the cast)
- 3 ounces liquid glycerin (skin moisturizer)
- 5 drops lilac fragrant oil
- Mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Store in a container.
- Pour in running bath water.
- Note: Catille soap is used to soften and moisturize the skin, its made from 100% Olive Oil.
- Liquide Glycerin, another skin moisturizer, is a by-product fo soap making.
- Both of these products can be found at health food stores, some drug stores, or major department store depending on where you live.
- These ingredients can also be widely found on the internet.
A life-saver for mothers and baby-sitters everywhere! The toddlers sleep so mush easier with just a dollop of this in their bath.
This is wonderful - smells great and makes you feel fresh and awake!!! Plus, you can try other fragrances also such as lavender, rose, peppermint and jasmine! I made this as soon as I saw it:-)) This will make a great gift for my friends' for the coming-up(from this Sunday) festival of Ganesh Chathurthi. Thanks so much for sharing this!