Recipe by bugged out bird
A friend of mine always added cream of mushroom soup to her ramen noodles, though it might work with macaroni too! Sho nuff! It's tasty!
Top Review by scancan
This is my MIL's recipe although she uses about 1/2 lb. of cheese and a little more milk and salt and pepper to taste. It is especially delicious when covered with cornflake crumbs and sprayed on top with an oil spray. The kids always gobble this up (as do the adults when we want to do something sinful).
- 1 (16 ounce) package elbow macaroni
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 lb processed cheese, cubed
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add pasta and cook for 8-10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine butter, milk mushroom soup and processed cheese.
- Stir until cheese is melted and mixture is smooth.
- Stir in cooked pasta.
- Pour into 2-quart baking dish and bake 20 minutes or until top is golden brown.
- Let stand 10 minutes and serve.