1/2 Photos of Lil' Smokies in the Crock Pot
This is our family's Christmas Eve buffet favorite. The best thing about this recipe is that you can make it ahead and freeze them, them thaw that morning and heat them up in the crock pot.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup jellied cranberry sauce (not jelly)
- 3 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 (5 1/2 ounce) packages Little Smokies sausages
- 1In large pan over medium heat, cook first four ingredients, stirring, until cranberry sauce melts and becomes smooth.
- 2Add wieners and heat through.
- 3Mix cornstarch with just enough cold water to dissolve, then add to pot and heat to boiling.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lil' Smokies in the Crock Pot
Serving Size: 1 (17 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 39.5
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 6.2 mg
- Sodium 136.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 1.2 g