Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A one pot meal that is easy to prepare. Great for busy weeknights when you don't want to spend a lot of time on dinner. This is a kid favorite in my house.
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1⁄2 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) package Little Smokies sausages
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen cut green beans
- salt & pepper
- In a large pot, combine all ingredients.
- Add enough water to just cover ingredients.
- Over medium heat, cook until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Dump into large colander to remove any remaining water.
- Serve and enjoy!