Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe is so EASY and CHEAP! My kids love this when I make it. The ingredients sound weird but trust me, with all the time you save and you see how much your family loves it, you'll thank me! I also bring this to potlucks because its so easy!
- 4 (16 ounce) packages cocktail smoked sausage links (or more depending on how many you're feeding)
- 1 (24 ounce) bottle ketchup
- 1 (24 ounce) jar grape jelly
- equal parts jelly and ketchup
- Cut all smoky links in half
- Pour equal parts jelly and ketchup in slow cooker on low.
- Add smoky links, let simmer on low while at work.
- Easy and done!
- (speedy method can be done on stove, higher temp, shorter cooking time).
My kids love 'em too. They asked for them for our Christmas eve appetizer night. So easy, I let them make them unsupervised.