Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I got this recipe from Tricia and it quickly became a #1 fave!
Make and share this L'il Cheddar Meatloaves recipe from Food.com.
- In bowl, beat the egg and milk.
- Stir in cheese, oats, onion and salt. Add beef and mix well.
- Shape into 8 loaves with hands.
- Place in greased 9 X 13 pan.
- Combine ketchup, brown sugar and mustard.
- Spoon over meatloaves.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until meat is no longer pink (or measures 160 degrees on meat thermometer).