Prep 0 mins
Cook 45 mins
I got this recipe from Tricia and it quickly became a #1 fave!
Make and share this L'il Cheddar Meatloaves recipe from Food.com.
- 1 egg
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 1⁄3 cups ketchup
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 3 teaspoons prepared mustard
- In bowl, beat the egg and milk.
- Stir in cheese, oats, onion and salt. Add beef and mix well.
- Shape into 8 loaves with hands.
- Place in greased 9 X 13 pan.
- Combine ketchup, brown sugar and mustard.
- Spoon over meatloaves.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until meat is no longer pink (or measures 160 degrees on meat thermometer).