Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
My mom gave this recipe to me and I made a few additions of my own.
Make and share this Lil Cheddar Meatloaf recipe from Food.com.
- Pre-Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add egg & milk ia a bowl and beat slightly.
- Stir in cheese, oats, onion, green pepper, salt and oregano.
- Add beef and mix well.
- Shape into eight (8) individual loaves and place in a greased 13X9X2 inch baking pan.
- Combine sauce incredients, mix well and spoon over individual loaves.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 45 minutes until meat is nonger pink in center.
Easy and delicious. Great combination of flavors. Made for Name that Ingredient.