Prep 0 mins
Cook 2 hrs 30 mins
This is a low carbohydrate version of Wasa crackers.
- 1 cup wheat bran
- 2 tablespoons oat bran
- 3 tablespoons whey protein, isolate
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- Preheat oven to 350°F-175°C and spray cookie sheet WELL.
- Mix ingredients and pour onto sheet (this is very watery). Try to get the bran mixture distributed evenly.
- Bake 10 min, remove sheet from oven, score crackers, and return to oven.
- Bake 15 minute more.
- Turn oven off and let sheet sit in oven 1 hour.
- Remove sheet from oven, and turn oven on to 250°F-120°C.
- With spatula, turn crackers over, and return to oven for 10-15 minute.
- Turn oven off and let sheet sit in oven 1 hour. (Letting crackers sit in oven while it's off helps them to dry out.).