Recipe by COOKGIRl
Easy! From Garden Greens. Half the mayonnaise was replaced with plain yogurt. The salad dressing tastes best if prepared at least one hour in advance of serving.
Top Review by Lalaloula
YUM, what a nice different type of dressing. I liked the thick consistency and bold curry taste. It was lovely with a goats cheese salad. <br/>Thank you so much for sharing this keeper with us, CG!<br/>Made and reviewed for Veggie Swap #61 August 2013.
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons milk or 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar or 2 tablespoons turbinado sugar or 1 tablespoon jaggery
- 2 teaspoons curry powder, to taste (depending on the spiciness)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce