1/1 Photo of Like That Sweet Curry Salad Dressing
Easy! From Garden Greens. Half the mayonnaise was replaced with plain yogurt. The salad dressing tastes best if prepared at least one hour in advance of serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients in jar with tight fitting lid and shake well.
- 2Refrigerate until ready to use.
- 3Shake dressing well before serving.
- 4FYI: If the dressing is too thick, thin with a little bit more milk or water to desired consistency.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Like That Sweet Curry Salad Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (225 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 647.1
- Calories from Fat 335
- Total Fat 37.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 35.0 mg
- Sodium 922.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 49.4 g
- Protein 9.1 g