Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy! From Garden Greens. Half the mayonnaise was replaced with plain yogurt. The salad dressing tastes best if prepared at least one hour in advance of serving.
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons milk or 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar or 2 tablespoons turbinado sugar or 1 tablespoon jaggery
- 2 teaspoons curry powder, to taste (depending on the spiciness)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Combine all ingredients in jar with tight fitting lid and shake well.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Shake dressing well before serving.
- FYI: If the dressing is too thick, thin with a little bit more milk or water to desired consistency.
YUM, what a nice different type of dressing. I liked the thick consistency and bold curry taste. It was lovely with a goats cheese salad. <br/>Thank you so much for sharing this keeper with us, CG!<br/>Made and reviewed for Veggie Swap #61 August 2013.