1/3 Photos of Like Starbucks Blueberry / Raspberry Scones
This is a vegan cersion of this Starbuck's scone. This recipe origially comes from www.recipehints.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease cookie sheet lightly with butter or oil.
- 2In large bowl, combine flour, oats, baking soda, baking powder and dash of salt. Add in vegan sugar, butter (softened), lemon juice, and soymilk and mix until just combined.
- 3Stir in blueberries and/or raspberries LAST and gently mix. Do not over mix!
- 4(Over mixing dough with berries can cause your scone to have a dullish purple/gray hue rather than a warm buttery color.)
- 5Drop dough into 6-7 circular clumps on cookie sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes, or until lightly browned on top.
Browse Our Top Scones Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Like Starbucks Blueberry / Raspberry Scones
Serving Size: 1 (823 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 311.7
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 264.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 33.6 g
- Protein 5.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: