- 1 (16 ounce) package angel hair pasta
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 6 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup chopped green onion
- 1 lb peeled cooked shrimp
- 1 (5 ounce) package crawfish tails
- 3 tablespoons cajun seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the pasta until done.
- In a skillet, melt the butter.
- Stir in the Cajun seasoning and cream.
- Bring to boil, and reduce the sauce by half, stirring often.
- Add the green onions, crawfish and shrimp.
- Cook until just heated through.
- To serve, pour sauce over angel hair pasta.
- Garnish with additional chopped green onions.