Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Shrimp and crawfish tails in a creamy sauce. I'm not normally a huge seafood fan but this is pretty good.
- Cook the pasta until done.
- In a skillet, melt the butter.
- Stir in the Cajun seasoning and cream.
- Bring to boil, and reduce the sauce by half, stirring often.
- Add the green onions, crawfish and shrimp.
- Cook until just heated through.
- To serve, pour sauce over angel hair pasta.
- Garnish with additional chopped green onions.
I make this same recipe at home, but I use penne pasta noodles, and add mushrooms. This is my husband absolute favorite dish that I make!