Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Found this one in an old family cookbook. I love recipes like this... Easy, quick and tastes like a million - For almost nuthin'! :)
- In a medium saucepan, mix together sugar and condensed milk.
- Stir constantly over medium-low heat until all sugar is dissolved and mixture begins to boil.
- Boil for 6 minutes, then add marshmallows, chocolate chips and margarine.
- Line the bottom of cookie sheet or baking pan with wax paper and pour mixture evenly. (Size the pan or sheet according to your preference in fudge thickness)
- Allow to cool completely and cut into squares.
- *Use an air-tight container to store*.
This was good fudge. I think next time I will cook it for a little longer as it was a tad grainy even tho I followed the directions and times exactly.