Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
It a lot like the one you get at applebee's.
Make and share this Like Applebee's Shrimp Parmesan Sirloin recipe from Food.com.
- 9 ounces sirloin
- 8 ounces small shrimp
- 1 teaspoon cajoin spices
- 3 ounces shredded itaian cheese
- 3 ounces asiage cheese
- 3 ounces parmesan cheese
- Grill the sirloin to preferences.
- Season shrimp with cajoin spices then grill till done(pink) about 5 minutes.
- Mix the cheeses together and then melt them in the micriwave for 13 seconds per portion.
- When done cooking you plate the sirloin, Then top it with the shrimp then the cheese mixture.
- Then serve.