Prep 2 hrs
Cook 20 mins
This is a copycat recipe; and hopefully a good one!
- 1⁄2 cup bottled steak sauce
- 1⁄4 cup Bourbon
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 4 (10 ounce) beef steaks (rib round or chuck steaks)
- Combine all the ingredients except the steaks in a baking dish or resealable plastic storage bag; mix well. Add the steaks; cover (or seal) and refrigerate for 2 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Grill the steaks for 12 to 15 minutes, or until desired doneness, turning them over halfway through the grilling.