Soft egg dinner roll. These are our families favorites for holiday dinners - but we make them for almost any reason. I've even used this recipe for hamburger buns! They end up being rather large or good size rolls! They freeze well too - if you wrap well. Very tasty!!! You'll probably not switch to another after trying this one! (Cook time does not include the time on bread machine dough cycle).
- Place ingredients in order given.
- Set bread machine on dough setting.
- Once cycle is done-- roll out into 15 balls (mine generally are about golfball size).
- Place in greased 9x13 pan.
- Let rise until doubled in size in warm place.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.