1/6 Photos of Liisa's Dinner Rolls (ABM)
Soft egg dinner roll. These are our families favorites for holiday dinners - but we make them for almost any reason. I've even used this recipe for hamburger buns! They end up being rather large or good size rolls! They freeze well too - if you wrap well. Very tasty!!! You'll probably not switch to another after trying this one! (Cook time does not include the time on bread machine dough cycle).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place ingredients in order given.
- 2Set bread machine on dough setting.
- 3Once cycle is done-- roll out into 15 balls (mine generally are about golfball size).
- 4Place in greased 9x13 pan.
- 5Let rise until doubled in size in warm place.
- 6Bake in 350 degree oven for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Liisa's Dinner Rolls (ABM)
Serving Size: 1 (55 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 142.5
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 16.9 mg
- Sodium 137.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 3.9 g