This dish is meatless and high in fiber. Recipe is from Family Circle.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place potatoes in a large pot of lightly salted water.
- 2Bring to a boil.
- 3Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes to 20 minutes or until just tender.
- 4With slotted spoon, remove potatoes and keep warm (save cooking liquid).
- 5Into the simmering water, add spaghetti and boil for 4 minutes.
- 6Add green beans and cook for an additional 5 minutes or until tender.
- 7Drain, reserving 1 cup of the cooking liquid.
- 8Return spaghetti and green beans to the pot.
- 9Cut the cooked potatoes into bite-size pieces and add to pot.
- 10Stir in pesto and about 3/4 cup of the reserved cooking liquid.
- 11Add more cooking liquid if necessary to evenly coat all the pasta.
- 12Serve immediately with grated Parmesan.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ligurian-Style Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 395.3
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 7.3 mg
- Sodium 140.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.9 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 16.2 g