Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This dish is meatless and high in fiber. Recipe is from Family Circle.
Make and share this Ligurian-Style Pasta recipe from Food.com.
- Place potatoes in a large pot of lightly salted water.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes to 20 minutes or until just tender.
- With slotted spoon, remove potatoes and keep warm (save cooking liquid).
- Into the simmering water, add spaghetti and boil for 4 minutes.
- Add green beans and cook for an additional 5 minutes or until tender.
- Drain, reserving 1 cup of the cooking liquid.
- Return spaghetti and green beans to the pot.
- Cut the cooked potatoes into bite-size pieces and add to pot.
- Stir in pesto and about 3/4 cup of the reserved cooking liquid.
- Add more cooking liquid if necessary to evenly coat all the pasta.
- Serve immediately with grated Parmesan.