This one is a great dish to eat with your hands. Its messy and fun. Scoop up the extra sauce with some good bread. Leftovers make an awesome sandwich the next day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine flour with salt and pepper to taste.
- 2Add chicken pieces and coat evenly.
- 3Place a large dish over medium-high heat and heat olive oil.
- 4Add chicken pieces, and fry until golden, about 5 minutes.
- 5Turn chicken, and add rosemary and garlic.
- 6Continue to fry until garlic is softened but not colored, about 3 minutes.
- 7Add wine.
- 8When it comes to a boil, add anchovies, olives and tomatoes.
- 9Partly cover pan, and reduce heat to medium low.
- 10Simmer until chicken is cooked and tender 15 to 20 minutes.
- 11Remove chicken and continue to reduce the sauce until it is thickened.
- 12Discard the rosemary sprigs, and season well with salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ligurain Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (687 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 858.2
- Calories from Fat 514
- Total Fat 57.1 g
- Saturated Fat 14.0 g
- Cholesterol 207.0 mg
- Sodium 350.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 53.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: