Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This one is a great dish to eat with your hands. Its messy and fun. Scoop up the extra sauce with some good bread. Leftovers make an awesome sandwich the next day.
- In a large bowl, combine flour with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add chicken pieces and coat evenly.
- Place a large dish over medium-high heat and heat olive oil.
- Add chicken pieces, and fry until golden, about 5 minutes.
- Turn chicken, and add rosemary and garlic.
- Continue to fry until garlic is softened but not colored, about 3 minutes.
- Add wine.
- When it comes to a boil, add anchovies, olives and tomatoes.
- Partly cover pan, and reduce heat to medium low.
- Simmer until chicken is cooked and tender 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove chicken and continue to reduce the sauce until it is thickened.
- Discard the rosemary sprigs, and season well with salt and pepper to taste.