Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A lightly sweet fruity drink that is great for summer nights and entertaining on the patio or deck. The light rum is optional- add it only if you like your drink with a little kick.
- 1 fluid ounce coconut Malibu rum
- 1 fluid ounce melon liqueur (I used Midori)
- 1 fluid ounce light rum (optional)
- 2 fluid ounces orange juice
- 2 fluid ounces pineapple juice
- 2 fluid ounces carbonated lemon-lime beverage (I used Sprite)
- Stir together rum, Midori, orange juice, and pineapple juice in a tall glass with ice (as much as needed).
- Slowly add Sprite soda and stir gently.
- Serve garnished with fresh fruit, if desired.
Anything fun, fattenting or alcoholic...wanna join me...wanna?
I found this drink in a cocktail book recently, and it has become one of my favorites. It is very well-balanced (not overpoweringly sweet or tasting of alcohol), and goes down easy.