- 1 lb flank steak, cup in strips
- 1 large green bell pepper, cut in strips
- 1 large red pepper, cut in strips
- 1 medium yellow onion, cut in strips
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- lemon juice
- fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute 1/2 of that garlic in a bit of lemon juice for 1 minute in a large wok or skillet.
- Add beef and chili powder and cook until the beef is cooked near the temperature you desire.
- Add the peppers and onions until vegetables are mostly soft, raising the heat for a short time if you like the vegetables slightly charred.
- Top with salsa or fat-free sour cream, if desired.