- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) packageof jell-o sugar-free strawberry gelatin (4 serving size)
- 2⁄3 cup boiling water
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 4 cups Cool Whip Lite, thawed
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, crushed
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust (6 ounces)
Directions See How It's Made
- Dissolve gelatin dessert in boiling water.
- Add ice cubes and stir constantly until gelatin starts to thicken, 3-5 minutes.
- Remove any unmelted ice.
- Whisk in cool whip gently until smooth.
- Fold in fruit.
- Chill until thick, about 15 minutes.
- Spoon into crust and chill 3 hours.
- Makes 8 servings.