1/6 Photos of Lightly Spiced Vegetable Couscous
I really like couscous and this is one way I serve it. It is usually a side dish but sometimes I have it as my lunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put vegetable stock, shallots, carrots and spices into a pot and bring to a rapid boil.
- 2Boil for two or three minutes until the carrots are becoming tender.
- 3Pour in couscous, cover and remove from heat.
- 4Let stand for about five minutes until all the liquid is absorbed and the couscous is tender.
- 5Put back onto a very low heat and just stir through the margarine until the couscous is fluffed up.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lightly Spiced Vegetable Couscous
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 354.4
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 29.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 11.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: