1/2 Photos of Lightly Lemon Cookies
Theresa P's Note:
This is a cream cheese drop cookie iced with smooth, sweet, light, lemon icing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 large egg yolks (room temperature)
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1 1/3 cups butter (room temperature)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 3/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1Cookie Dough:.
- 2Combine yolks, sugar, cream cheese, butter and vanilla. Beat until smooth.
- 3Add flour, salt and baking powder to creamed mixture. Blend well .
- 4Drop dough by teaspoonful onto greased cookie sheets.
- 5Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes.
- 7Mix powdered sugar and butter; gradually add lemon juice until of frosting consistency.
- 8Spread frosting over cooled cookies.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lightly Lemon Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1684 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1839.5
- Calories from Fat 872
- Total Fat 96.9 g
- Saturated Fat 59.9 g
- Cholesterol 412.8 mg
- Sodium 1320.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 232.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 163.6 g
- Protein 15.9 g