1/2 Photos of Lightly-Butter Fried Cheese Sandwich
This cheese sandwich comes out with the crispy-buttery taste that every cheese sandwich should have.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut about 6-8 thin slices of cheese from the block.
- 2Turn your heat on high under the pan you are using.
- 3Take your stick of butter and rub it across the pan in the area that you will put your bread inches.
- 4Take your stick of butter and rub it across the bottom of a slice of the bread and place that side facing down in the pan.
- 5Put your slices of cheese onto the bread so that they cover the slice of bread evenly. Cover the pan to keep the heat in and to help make the cheese melt.
- 6When the cheese is melted place another slice of bread on top and rub the butter over the top of that bread and flip the sandwich. (Make sure sandwich is golden brown).
- 7When the other side of the sandwich is golden brown take the sandwich off and place it on a paper towel. Eat right away or wait until it is cooled off. Cut into fours for mini sandwiches as appetizers and dip into warm tomato soup.
- 8Repeat the process with the other 4 slices of bread.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lightly-Butter Fried Cheese Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 741.6
- Calories from Fat 520
- Total Fat 57.8 g
- Saturated Fat 35.7 g
- Cholesterol 160.7 mg
- Sodium 1109.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 24.5 g