Recipe by B.Brown
This cheese sandwich comes out with the crispy-buttery taste that every cheese sandwich should have.
Top Review by Chef floWer
Yummy, I had this for lunch and it was just delicious. I used regular sliced bread but otherwise kept to the technique. The cheese melted perfectly however the bread slightly browned (which I prefer). Just a caution for the cheese and bread lovers, 'ITS ADDICTIVE' be warned. Thank you B.Brown
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut about 6-8 thin slices of cheese from the block.
- Turn your heat on high under the pan you are using.
- Take your stick of butter and rub it across the pan in the area that you will put your bread inches.
- Take your stick of butter and rub it across the bottom of a slice of the bread and place that side facing down in the pan.
- Put your slices of cheese onto the bread so that they cover the slice of bread evenly. Cover the pan to keep the heat in and to help make the cheese melt.
- When the cheese is melted place another slice of bread on top and rub the butter over the top of that bread and flip the sandwich. (Make sure sandwich is golden brown).
- When the other side of the sandwich is golden brown take the sandwich off and place it on a paper towel. Eat right away or wait until it is cooled off. Cut into fours for mini sandwiches as appetizers and dip into warm tomato soup.
- Repeat the process with the other 4 slices of bread.