- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups coconut
- 1 deep dish pie shell
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat Oven to 350*.
- Cream together the Eggs and Sugar.
- Add melted Butter to the Sugar mixture.
- Next add Evaporated Milk and Vanilla.
- Last, Stir in the Coconut ( Please use a Good Quality Shredded Coconut).
- Pour Mixture into an Unbaked deep dish pie shell.
- Bake pie for 35 to 45 minutes or until set. (The top of the pie should Just be slightly brown on top.).
- Let Pie Cool and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
- If you like add Whipped topping or Meringue. Enjoy!