Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Old Timey Custard Style Creamy Coconut Pie
Make and share this Lighthouse Cafe's Southern Coconut Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat Oven to 350*.
- Cream together the Eggs and Sugar.
- Add melted Butter to the Sugar mixture.
- Next add Evaporated Milk and Vanilla.
- Last, Stir in the Coconut ( Please use a Good Quality Shredded Coconut).
- Pour Mixture into an Unbaked deep dish pie shell.
- Bake pie for 35 to 45 minutes or until set. (The top of the pie should Just be slightly brown on top.).
- Let Pie Cool and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
- If you like add Whipped topping or Meringue. Enjoy!