1/1 Photo of Lighter White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
A less-fattening version of a super decadent dessert. Fresh raspberries, white chocolate...what could be better? How about not feeling so guilty about indulging?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup chocolate wafer crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 15 ounces part-skim ricotta cheese
- 8 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest (optional)
- 4 ounces white chocolate, melted
- 1 cup fresh raspberry, berries cut in half lengthwise
- 1Bring all ingredients to room temperature. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch spring form pan with cooking spray.
- 2In a food processor, make crumbs out of wafer cookies. Add sugar and pulse to combine. Stream in melted butter and pulse until crumbs are moist. Pour crumb mixture into the bottom of the spring form pan and press firmly into an even layer going all the way to the edges. Bake 10 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- 3To make the filling, add the ricotta cheese to the food processor and blend until very smooth. Add ricotta and cream cheese to a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment and beat until fluffy. And sugar and beat for five minutes. Add eggs and egg whites one at a time, beating to combine after each addition, then add vanilla.
- 4Add flour and salt and mix on low speed until combined. Stir in lemon zest, if using. With the mixer on low speed, drizzle in melted white chocolate to combine.
- 5Pour half of the filling over the cooled crust. Scatter fresh, halved raspberries evenly over the surface, and then top with remaining filling.
- 6Bake for at least 1 hour, until top looks set and cheesecake barely jiggles when shaken. Turn off the oven, crack the door and let cool gradually to prevent cracking.
- 7Decorate with fresh whipped cream and raspberry sauce.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lighter White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 236.2
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 46.4 mg
- Sodium 242.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 11.1 g
- Protein 8.9 g