1 hr 5 mins
merron-iru kami's Note:
This Dip is a huge hit at parties because it tastes great, but it's also low in fat (or fat-free, depending on your yogurt choice) and easy to make vegan using soy yogurt. Cook time includes one hour chilling in the fridge. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel the cucumber, if desired (we always leave the skin on for the nutrients and the lovely color).
- 2Slice cucumber in half length-wise and scoop out seeds.
- 3Dice cucumber and add to a bowl.
- 4Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- 5Refridgerate at least one hour prior to serving.
- 6Serve chilled with crudetes or whole-grain crackers.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lighter-Than-Light Cucumber Dip - With Vegan Alternatives!
Serving Size: 1 (15 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 6.5
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 1.0 mg
- Sodium 3.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ranch dressing mix