Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I tried this pesto sauce at my sister-in-law's house and thought it was really good. It has much less oil than a traditional pesto and the picante sauce gives it a nice kick.
- 395.10 ml fresh spinach
- 118.29 ml parmesan cheese
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 177.44 ml picante sauce, divided
- 3 clove garlic
- Reserve 1/2 cup picante sauce.
- Blend all remaining ingredients in blender or food processor.
- Fold in remaining picante sauce.
- Mix with hot cooked pasta.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
This was just perfect. Just what I was looking for. Loved the flavor combination and the picante sauce really spiced it up nicely. Very quick and easy to prepare. Made this for recipe #32388 which was perfect. Thanks Chris