Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I tried this pesto sauce at my sister-in-law's house and thought it was really good. It has much less oil than a traditional pesto and the picante sauce gives it a nice kick.
- 395.10 ml fresh spinach
- 118.29 ml parmesan cheese
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 177.44 ml picante sauce, divided
- 3 clove garlic
- Reserve 1/2 cup picante sauce.
- Blend all remaining ingredients in blender or food processor.
- Fold in remaining picante sauce.
- Mix with hot cooked pasta.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
This was just perfect. Just what I was looking for. Loved the flavor combination and the picante sauce really spiced it up nicely. Very quick and easy to prepare. Made this for Pesto Chicken Pizza which was perfect. Thanks Chris