1/1 Photo of Lighter Spinach Pesto Sauce
Chris from Kansas's Note:
I tried this pesto sauce at my sister-in-law's house and thought it was really good. It has much less oil than a traditional pesto and the picante sauce gives it a nice kick.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Reserve 1/2 cup picante sauce.
- 2Blend all remaining ingredients in blender or food processor.
- 3Fold in remaining picante sauce.
- 4Mix with hot cooked pasta.
- 5Refrigerate until ready to use.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lighter Spinach Pesto Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 132.8
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 11.0 mg
- Sodium 492.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 6.0 g